Managing parking space forms a major part of housing society management. With the modern urban cooperative living format where thousands of people, unrelated by blood or even culture, are co-living, there can be no dearth of reason to spur unrest. Parking is a major one. Therefore, to maintain a peaceful co-living, society admins need to ensure that among many other factors, parking is one that also needs special attention.
To begin with, if there is something that needs to be managed, first and foremost there need to be some rules levied equally on all the residents. Therefore let’s check out what are the parking rules that the housing societies commonly follow.
- Do not park in the other’s space without permission. Even if the slot is lying empty and you may need to park just for a small time, yet ask for permission to avoid any miscommunication.
- Make sure that you are using your allocated space well and pushing too close to the boundary which may cause inconvenience to the other vehicle on your side going in or out.
- If an owner owns a parking space but no vehicle, the owner reserves the right to rent it or permit another resident to occupy the space.
- Parking spaces that are not segregated with a wall, the owner cannot use it to store any other object other than a car.
- Most of the societies have segregated parking spaces for visitors. However, they are lesser in number. Therefore, if you are expecting guests and more numbers of cars, inform the society office well in advance to make the necessary arrangements.
Even when there are rules, it is not easier to supervise if they are abided or no. Also for visitor car parking management, society office needs to put enough labor such that the management runs smooth, seamless, without offending any guest. Thankfully, there is a technological solution to make this sensitive yet herculean task easier.
Parking Management solution makes the task easier by automating the system thereby making the allocation of the parking space to the visitors’, who occupy the space for a shorter duration, easy and smooth. Also, it helps in tracking the vehicle’s details and incoming and outgoing details. Some of the features that CHSONE Parking solution provides are:
- Parking Allotment: Helps planning and executing parking allotments from the comfort of the seat.
- Vehicle Tracking: Automated process captures the details of every vehicle entered, its entry and exit timing and parking fee (if applicable).
- Parking Monitoring: Helps to estimate available parking spaces by automated monitoring of entry and exit of vehicles and thereby planning allowance of the further vehicle into the lot.
We will be back soon with more articles and information, tips and tactics of cooperative housing society management. Till then have a nice time and for any query and suggestion, drop in your comments below.